Top Image

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Posted on: Friday

Grandpa turned 61! Biet is my father's sole granddaughter, & he is her only grandparent, & although they have yet to meet (California here we come this autumn! **I promise**) I can already see that they are two peas from the same pod. So.. for my Dad's birthday my sisters are taking him in a hot air balloon! I heard this and then looked down at my beautiful daughter and noticed what I had dressed her in today..
I think it's a sign that she wants to meet Grandpa.

6 COMMENTS:

  1. for beginners like me need a lot of reading and searching for information on various blogs. and articles that you share a very nice and inspires me .

    cara menggugurkan kandungan
    obat aborsi
    jual obat aborsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. By visiting this blog, many insights that can be. thanks for sharing .
    obat aborsi
    obat penggugur kandungan
    obat telat datang bulan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good article material and it is very useful for us all. thank you . cara menggugurkan kandungan

    ReplyDelete

Please share ... your thoughts // comments // questions // ideas .... thanks!
xx

PETITE BIET NYC Copyright 2013 | All rights reserved ©